Telecoms Systems (SAQA 65876 NQF Level 5)
This National Certificate is the culmination of preparing the qualifying learner for further progression in the railway signalling environment in the safe, efficient and effective fault-finding and repair of railway signalling equipment. Learners found competent against this Qualification will be able to execute the fault finding and repair process at a standard that will maintain the safe operations of trains.
Outcomes: Student will,
- This Qualification will enable students with the flexibility and mobility in the railway signalling and electrical engineering fields
- be able to communicate effectively with all role-players during the execution of their work.
- be able to execute integrity tests on signalling installations according to railway signalling engineering practice and specifications
- be able to Supervise railway signalling projects.
- be able to apply and implement the related statutory requirements.
- be able to Plan and prepare the execution of fault finding and repair tasks on railway signalling equipment to component level and solve potential problems that may arise.
Want to learn more?
Contact our training specialist on:
Tel: +27 12 003 3293